NOWCastSA has grown from a fledgling hyper-local news startup to a trusted source for community information.
Please consider investing in our nonprofit mission of facilitating an inclusive civic conversation. No gift is too small, and all contributions go directly to NOWCastSA programming.
NOWCastSA is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization. All donations are tax deductable.
Invest in NOWCastSA
Donate with PayPal
or, send checks made out to NOWCastSA to:
Fundraise for NOWCastSA
Want to help NOWCastSA keep the lights on and the news flowing? NOWCastSA has partnered with CrowdRise to make peer-to-peer fundraising fun and easy. You can use your birthday, athletic endeavors, wedding, or other milestones to ask your friends and family to support NOWCastSA. Not sure how to begin? Check out CrowdRise for suggestions or contact Amanda Evrard at email@example.com or 970-222-1847 for help.
Add the NOWCastSA toolbar to IE or Firefox
Once you add the NOWCastSA GoodApp for IE or Firefox, each time you shop at one of the more than 2,500 participating stores, a percentage of what you spend will be donated to us at no extra cost to you! (you could even save money as the toolbar provides coupons and deals). The GoodApp also has a search box and each time you search the Internet, about a penny is donated to us. No registration is required! http://www.goodsearch.com/toolbar/nowcastsa
What can your donations do?
- $5 sends the NOWCastSA van 9 miles to cover your news
- $10 prints 50 flyers to share with the community
- $25 puts a freelancer behind a camera for one hour
- $32 buys enough Gaffer's Tape for a three-camera webcast
- $49 buys a FlipCam for community volunteers to use at a local events
- $250 buys one month of live webcasting streaming service ($58 = one week; $8.29 = one day)
- $500 produces a one-hour video
- $750 publishes a map and story
- $1,000 covers all operation costs for an average NOWCastSA day
- $5,000 purchases a NewTec Tricaster Studio
Editor's Note: NOWCastSA does not accept vehicle donations.