San Antonio Parks and Recreation Department officials announced today that the park curfew will be lifted at selected City parks for the Easter holiday.
The park curfew will be lifted beginning at 11 p.m. on Thursday, April 17, and will resume at 11 p.m. on Easter Sunday, April 20.
Citizens will be allowed to camp overnight at these parks:
· Brackenridge, 3700 N. St. Mary’s (excludes Brackenridge Parking Facility)
· Eisenhower, 19399 N.W. Military Highway
· J Street, 3500 J Street
· McAllister, 13102 Jones Maltsberger
· Olmos, 600 Devine Rd. (allowed only in Devine Road picnic area)
· Roosevelt, 331 Roosevelt Ave.
· San Pedro, 1315 San Pedro Ave.
· O.P. Schnabel, 9606 Bandera Rd.
· South Side Lions, 3100 Hiawatha
· South Side Lions East, 3900 Pecan Valley
· Woodlawn Lake, 1103 Cincinnati (excludes the Island House and gym areas)