Four reasons why the 18th annual Mission to Mission Charity Bike Tour hosted by Mission Trail Rotary Club on December 5, 2015 is the best of the season.
- Mission to Mission means just that. The route takes riders on a scenic trail of the newly designated World Heritage Site San Antonio Missions.
- The event is family friendly: This is an untimed event for all ages and levels of bike riders. Support is also available along the way.
- Your body will love you. Whether you are riding fast or taking a leisurely tour, bike riding is a healthy activity.
- Mission Trail Rotary invests proceeds from the Mission to Mission Charity Bike Tour into the local community through M2M Mini Grants.
This year recipients are:
- Alamo Council of the Blind
- Los Compadres (Friends of the Missions)
- Ready, Willing ... Enable
- Seton Home
- Volunteer Services Council For The San Antonio State Supported Living Center
- Texas Parent to Parent
- San Antonio Youth Literacy
- Spare Parts Studio
- House of Neighborly Service
- Herbal Medics
2015 Mission to Mission Charity Bike Tour & Family Ride Saturday, Dec. 5, 2015 starts at 7:30 a.m.
Missions Park Pavilion, 802 VFW Blvd., San Antonio, TX 78214
Registration @ 7:30 a.m.
Metric Century @ 8:30 a.m.
Performance 34/Endurance 55 @ 8:45 a.m.
Family 12-15 @ 9:30 a.m.
No riders may start after 10 a.m.
Online registration ends Nov. 28, 2015.