As Christmas approaches, and the finishing touches are added to the tree, San Antonio mom bloggers are busy writing about the sweet, savory, crafty, and memorable ways to celebrate the big day. This Friday, San Antonio Mom Blogs features a roundup of more than 40 Christmas blog posts by San Antonio mom bloggers. But NOWCast SA readers get an early glimpse at some of the merriest posts of the season!
- Gingerbread houses. Sure, they're fun. But you've never seen a gingerbread house like this. It's for the birds! Margarita, with M5cakes, shows you how to make your very own gingerbread birdhouse.
- Christmas morning is busy enough without worrying about what to serve for breakfast. Sarah, with Frankly Entertaining, recommends her make-ahead brunch tartlets. They're freezer safe. On Christmas morning just pop them into the oven and a delicious holiday breakfast is served. Santa will be sad he didn't stick around for this.
- How does busy mom Haeley dress up her home for the holidays? With her Design Improvised DIY mantel garland. Kids old enough to trace and cut can help, turning this cute craft into one the whole family will enjoy.
- To Santa or not to Santa? Denise's Joyful Rant is one for the ages. Do you encourage your kids to believe?
- When you think of San Antonio Christmas events and traditions, a visit to the San Antonio Botanical Garden may not come immediately to mind. But Inga, with San Antonio Charter Moms, explains why a trip to see the holidays in bloom is a festivity you don't want to miss.
- Do you know how to say, "Merry Christmas" in sign language? Melissa's kids do! At Lone Star Signers she's sharing a list of videos that teach Christmas signs.
- Looking for Christmas gifts on a budget? Veronica, with Seven Lovely Things, shows off the lovely things she found at Goodwill: five quick and thrifty holiday gifts under $5.
Visit SanAntonioMomBlogs.com for many more Christmas posts by San Antonio mom bloggers. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!