Whether you want to spruce up your home with quick, yet beautiful Thanksgiving decor, add creative, last-minute additions to your Turkey Day menu, or need clever ways to keep your kids busy while you cook, San Antonio mom bloggers have a suggestion or two.
- Welcome your guests with a hot mug of Stacy's aromatic apple cider. By simmering just a few simple ingredients, you'll set the stage for the amazing meal to come (and it'll warm everyone up during this crazy cold snap we're experiencing in San Antonio!).
- Want to wow your guests with a different dish on the table this year? Jessica's cranberry sauce alternative, pomegranate-mint relish, combines fresh ingredients in a new way. And she recommends spooning it on turkey leftovers for a treat.
- Everyone loves a crescent roll but not everyone's a fan of that shall-remain-nameless dough-in-a-can. This Thanksgiving, Rachel shows us how to bake fresh, homemade crescent rolls that are sure to become an annual tradition.
- Mrs. Gray's adorable turkey cookies will satisfy your kids' cravings for something to gobble up before dinner's ready.
- Don't leave your pup out of the festivities but, as Telma reminds us, there are many Thanksgiving foods that are deadly to dogs. Keep your yours safe with her recipe for Thanksgiving dog treats.
Unique DIY Thanksgiving decor:
- Create Sarah's colorful fall tulle wreath.
- Make Melanie's DIY Thanksgiving Letters for a stunning mantel display
Crafts and other Thanksgiving activities your kids will love:
- Teach your kids American Sign Language phrases with Melissa's round up of video tutorials for commonly used signs at Thanksgiving.
- Amanda's Thanksgiving photo scavenger hunt will keep the kids busy for hours.
- Alvina's craft project, Thanksgiving turkey thumbprints, can be used as decorative place mats or keepsakes to treasure.
For more posts by San Antonio mom bloggers with Thanksgiving recipes, travel tips, and a glittery table setting tutorial, visit SanAntonioMomBlogs.com. Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!