Replay the video from the League of Women Voters of the San Antonio Area forum for candidates for Bexar County Civil and Criminal Court Judge positions in the Nov. 8 election The forum is intended to help voters become informed on each candidate’s positions. The debate was held Oct. 5 at the University of Texas at San Antonio downtown campus.
Scroll down to watch the complete video of the forum.
Candidates for the following contested races attended the forum:
- Justice in the 4th Court of Appeals District, Place 6: Jason Pulliam, Republican, and Irene Rios, Democrat.
- Judge, County Court at Law No. 5, an unexpired term: Linda Molina, Republican, and John Longoria, Democrat.
- District Judge, 131st Judicial District, civil: David Kaliski, Republican, and Norma Gonzales, Democrat.
- District Judge, 175th Judicial District, criminal: has Libby Wiedermann, Republican, and Catherine Torres-Stahl, Democrat.
- District Judge, 408th Judicial District, civil: Leslie Sachanowicz, Republican, and Rosie Alvarado, Democrat.
- District Judge, 399th Judicial District, criminal: Jan Ischy-Prins, Republican, and Frank J. Castro, Democrat (not present).
Candidates from the following contested race did not attend the forum:
District Judge, 386th Judicial District, juvenile court: Laura Parker, Republican, and Arcelia Trevino, Democrat.
Early voting begins Oct. 24, and you can find the nearest early voting location by clicking here.
*Cover Image Courtesy Angelica I. Jimenez