Join the live webcast on July 13 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Central (10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern) for the 2015 White House Conference on Aging.
Thanks to support from AARP Texas, you can watch the live webcast right on this page and come back to replay it later.
Introduction for the Conference on Aging
Live Webcast of the 2015 White House Conference on Aging
- Watch the 2015 White House Conference on Aging right on this page - and come back and replay the archive video later.
- Share your story: Let us know why the issues discussed at the conference are important to you or how you plan to participate in the conference.
- Interview an older adult: Download the StoryCorps app to record an interview with an older adult in your family or community. Upload the interview to archive it in the Library of Congress and share it on social media using the #WHCOA hashtag.
- Host a Watch Party: Invite your friends and colleagues to watch with you. Use the link above to find additional information on how to host a viewing session for the conference. If you plan to host a Watch Party, please register it. Find a Watch Party near you.
- Participate in Q&A with the experts: Tweet us your questions using #WHCOA and we will pass them along to our experts participating on panels at the conference. Then listen carefully — you may get an answer the whole country can hear.
- Complete the sentence: How would you finish the sentence: “Getting older is getting better because …”? Download this form and describe how getting older is getting better. Take a photo, fill in your answer, and send it back via Twitter using #WHCOA