Update/Changeup: Due to the weather, we were not live on March 15 for Affordable Care Act (ACA) Enrollment and Resource Fair presented by West San Antonio Chamber of Commerce and Congressman Lloyd Doggett at El Progreso Hall, 1306 Guadalupe St. Video of the event will be posted as quickly as possible.
Speakers included Congressman Lloyd Doggett and his wife, Libby Dogget, Senator Leticia Van de Putte, District 125 Rep. Justin Rodriguez, District 5 City Councilwoman Shirley Gonzalez, District 6 City Councilman Ray Lopez and District 7 City Councilman Cris Medina.
Click below to the watch the video.
Other participants included:
- Avenida Guadalupe
- Bexar County Veterans Service Office
- César E. Chavez Legacy & Educational Fund
- Centro Med
- COPS/Metro Alliance
- CPS Energy
- Community Health First
- Enroll America
- Enroll SA/University Health System
- Methodist Healthcare System
- Metro Health
- National Council of La Raza
- San Antonio Food Bank
- San Antonio Housing Authority
- San Antonio Public Library
- San Antonio Water System
- Susan G. Komen Foundation
- Texas Organizing Project/Planned Parenthood
- UTSA College of Public Policy
Disclosures: NOWCastSA is a member of the West San Antonio Chamber of Commerce. In the past year, NOWCastSA has received financial or in-kind support from AVANCE, CPS Energy, San Antonio Public Library and the UTSA College of Public Policy.