REPLAY VIDEO: On Friday, Nov. 7 NOWCastSA webcast the Caregiver Summit 2014, presented by the WellMed Charitable Foundation's Caregiver SOS program.
Keynote Speaker Sid O’Bryant, Ph.D., Interim Director of the Institute of Aging and Alzheimer’s Disease Research, University of North Texas Health Science Center, will present “An Update on Alzheimer’s Disease Emerging Science: A Hope for the Future” from 11:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
Thanks to the underwriting support of the WellMed Charitable Foundation, anyone can replay the webcast video of the entire summit right here on this page:
- 9:00 – Welcome & Remarks by Carol Zernial, Executive Director WellMed Charitable Foundation
- 9:15 – Liliana Oaks, MD, WellMed Palliative Care Specialist
- 10:00 – Break
- 10:15 – Lyda Arevalo-Flechas, Ph.D., RN., Assistant Professor, Texas State University
- 11:00 – Break: “Lunch Provided”
- 11:15 – Sid O’Bryant, Ph.D., University of North Texas Health Science Center
12:15 – Question & Answers with Panel
- Dr. Sid O’Bryant
- Carol Zernial
- Joye McQueen
- Gloria Miranda
- 12:45 – Closing