REPLAY VIDEO: The Women's Leadership Council of United Way of San Antonio and Bexar County's Women's Health and Wellness Fair from 9:20 a.m. to 10:45 a.m., Tuesday, Nov. 18 at at The University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio's Greehey Children's Cancer Research Institute (Greehey CCRI), 8403 Floyd Curl Drive.
Thanks to the underwriting support of Methodist Healthcare Ministries of South Texas, Inc., anyone can watch the presentations live or replay the video later right here on this page.
- 9:20 a.m. - Jennifer Moriarty, 2014 Women’s Leadership Council Chair, welcome and introduction
9:30 a.m. - 10:45 a.m. Presentations
- Dr. Barbara Turner, James D. and Ona I. Dye Professor of Medicine and Director of ReACH Center at the UT Health Science Center presents: The Hidden Epidemic of Chronic Pain: Why Women Should Worry
- Dr. Denise Dahm, Clinical Assistant Professor,Division of Geriatrics, Gerontology and Palliative Medicine, presents Dementia: When to be concerned about yourself or someone you love
- Dr. Elizabeth Casiano, Assistant Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology presents: Pelvic Floor Disorders and Incontinence
- Dr. Sandra Osswald, clinical associate professor and teaching staff, Dermatology presents: Skin Cancer: Awareness, Risk Factors and Prevention
- Q&A for audience/all speakers