SAY Sí's ALAS Youth Theatre Company revisits its original rendition of the classic film, "It's a Wonderful Life." Inspired by the message and themes of this yuletide story, the Theatre Company's new and youthful adaptation called "Frankie and Elisabeth Get Their Wings," incorporates live and original rock music accompaniment complete with unforgettable characters, plenty of laughs and more than a few heart-warming moments.
Join SAY Sí Dec. 13-15, 2013 for a holiday show everyone in the entire family is sure to enjoy!
Set in a typical San Antonio neighborhood, "Frankie and Elisabeth Get Their Wings" follows Elisabeth, a high school senior who dedicates much of her young life to serving her community and preparing for a successful college career. For the past few years she has volunteered at the annual food and clothing drive at the local community center. This year, however, things are not going as planned. As she coordinates the drive, hope is on short supply when the holidays are potentially ruined for hundreds of families. Instead of spreading peace and harmony, Elisabeth is feeling lost and confused. But with the help of Frankie, a teenage angel looking to get her wings, Elisabeth discovers that we are all unique and special gifts to the world.
Friday, Dec. 13 - Saturday, Dec. 14: 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, Dec. 15: 3 p.m.
- FREE ENTRY FOR YOUTH UNDER 18 (NO ONLINE TICKET PURCHASE NECESSARY)
- ***$15 Front Row Priority Tickets available for each day (Front row ticket includes a signed photo of production cast)***
- $10 General Admission for adults
- $8 for college students & members of the San Antonio Theatre Coalition (ONLY SOLD AT THE DOOR)
- For groups of 10+, call to reserve discounted tickets.
To purchase tickets, visit http://frankieandelisabeth.bpt.me/.
For more information, visit www.saysi.org or call 210.212.8666