The San Antonio Housing Authority’s Education Investment Foundation (EIF) is hosting a Great San Antonio Garage Sale to support the foundation’s initiative to provide scholarships and awards to students who reside in the subsidized properties of the Public Housing and Section 8 Programs.
The goal of the EIF is to help the traditionally underserved youth by promoting education and self-sufficiency to each student.
In 2017, EIF awarded more than $800,000 in a college scholarships and awards for academic achievement.
The garage sale will feature more than 75 vendors, live music by George Garza, also known as Pop Pistol, chalk art and food trucks.
- The community selling items at the garage sale and browsing vendors
- Children participating in chalk art
- Families dancing and listening to live music
- People and children purchasing food from local food truck vendors
- SAHA’s EIF selling Fiesta Medals
For more information, go to their Facebook event.