1 AT&T Center PKWY
San Antonio, TX 78219
The San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo is getting out of the gate early for the 2022 season after this year’s show was reined in due to a surge in COVID-19 infections and the historic winter storm.
So far, country stars and a Norteño legend are set to make appearances for the rodeo.
Here is the first list of entertainers that will take the stage:
- Toby Keith: 7 p.m., Thursday, February 10
- Riley Green: 1 p.m., Saturday, February 12
- Little Texas: 7 p.m., Saturday, February 12
- Brad Paisley: 7 p.m., Tuesday, February 15
- Night Ranger: 7 p.m., Friday, February 18
- Ramon Ayala y sus Bravos del Norte: 7 p.m., Sunday, February 20
- STYX: 7 p.m., Friday, February 25
The performances will take place after the PRCA Rodeo that features bull riding, barrel racing, roping and other events. Ramon Ayala’s performance will follow Noche Del Vaquero which features charro riding.
“A celebration of South Texas heritage, the Noche del Vaquero will honor the traditions, artistic skills and pageantry of our culture,” the rodeo’s website states.
More entertainers will be announced at a later time.
Tickets are on sale now. The San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo will be held Feb. 10-27 at the AT&T Center and Freeman Coliseum fairgrounds.
Go to sarodeo.com to purchase tickets for performances!