From the Center for Medical Humanities & Ethics:
Please join us on Thursday, June 11, from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. for a virtual discussion featuring five San Antonio faith leaders on racism, hope, and moral progress after the Killing of George Floyd.
The Center for Medical Humanities & Ethics is proud to partner with Antioch Baptist Church and Temple Beth-El to bring together faith leaders who draw on the wisdom traditions of Christianity, Judaism, and Islam to help us all reason, re-build and re-imagine a more just America.
- Dr. Claudette Copeland, Pastor Emeritus of the New Creation Christian Fellowship
- Rabbi Mara Nathan, Senior Rabbi of Temple Beth-El Reform Jewish Synagogue
- Pastor Garrett Vickrey, Senior Pastor of the Woodland Baptist Church
- Dr. Kenneth Kemp, Senior Pastor of the Antioch Missionary Baptist Church
- Imam Omar Adib Shakir, Resident Imam at Masjid Bilal Ibn Rabah of San Antonio
If you wish to attend this online event, please register at StayWokeSATX.Ev
entbrite.com. If we exceed our Zoom Meeting capacity, there is also an option to watch a Livestream on YouTube Live. Details are available at the registration site.
Register at www.staywokeSAT