We're celebrating our 10th anniversary, and the stories we've told!
Admission is free, but we do ask you to RSVP here
Wednesday, November 6 | 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Brick at Blue Star Art Complex
108 Blue Star | San Antonio, Texas 78204
Since 2009, NOWCastSA has prioritized transparency and integrity in its reporting. Driven by our nonprofit mission to create an inclusive civic conversation, we've published 10,000 stories about issues, culture and events.
Join your friends in celebrating NOWCastSA's 10th birthday and ensuring that this important work continues as we launch an amazing $20,000 challenge grant for donations made from November 1 to December 31.
NOWCastSA been selected to participate in NewsMatch, which will double individual donations to NOWCastSA up to $1,000 and will give a 12 to 1 match for new monthly donations.
Here's how it works:
- Donate $25 and NewsMatch will double it, by giving NOWCastSA another $25
- Sign up to donate $25 a month and NewsMatch will give NOWCastSA 12 times that: $300!
- Donate $50 and NewsMatch will double it, and give NOWCastSA another $50
- Become a monthly donor at the $50 level and NewsMatch will give NOWCastSA 12 times that: $600
- Donate $500 and NewsMatch will double it, and give NOWCastSA $500
- Become a monthly donor at the $83.34 level and NOWCastSA will get a $1,000 match from NewsMatch
Thanks to our wonderful friends at the Brick for sponsoring the venue for this fun event.
Tickets are free for this event, but remember, it is a fundraiser, so please share this event with your communities and plan to make a donation at, before or after the event.
You can donate online here: https://nowcastsa.com/donate
About NewsMatch: NewsMatch was launched in 2016 by the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation. It has since expanded to include additional support from foundations and corporations including Democracy Fund, the Ethics and Excellence in Journalism Foundation, the Facebook Journalism Project, the Colorado Media Project, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, the Jonathan Logan Family Foundation, the Rita Allen Foundation, the Wyncote Foundation, and the Present Progressive Fund at Schwab Charitable. The Miami Foundation serves as fiscal sponsor for the fund.